- Soak the gelatine in cold water.
- Stir the agar in 3/4 cup (7fl oz/200ml) tea, heat and add the gelatine to it.
- Tip over the shortbread pastry, allow to cool and divide into jelly biscuits.
- Stew the chicory in butter and water and glaze in a dry pan with small pieces of chocolate.
- Turn the langoustines in Mycryo®, fry for a short time in the pan and season to taste with some cocoa nibs and Fleur de sel. Mix the remaining tea with the grape seed oil and soya lecithin.
- Whip up until slightly cloudy, preferably using a small pump.
- Dress the trays and flavour at the table with the exotic mix.