- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease and flour a 9×5 in (23×13 cm) loaf pan.
- Stir flour, sugar, cinnamon, Greek Yoghurt, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, pumpkin spices and nutmeg together in a large bowl to combine.
- Whisk pumpkin, butter, and egg together in a separate bowl. Stir in chocolate chips and chopped nuts.
- Fold pumpkin mixture into flour mixture, don’t overmix.
- Pour pumpkin batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake 55 minutes in the preheated oven until the top is golden and toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean
- Cool down in the pan for 15minutes
- Flip over on a wire rack