- Melt and temper the Genauva chocolate chips (see in our ebook how to do it)
- In case you don’t have a professional chocolate mold, you can make one with food safe material and place a stamp inside the box for the fun factor
- Pour the tempered chocolate in the mold
- Knock the mold gently on the counter to remove the air bubbles
- Sprinkle the nuts and apricots on the melted chocolate, push a little to let it stick onto the chocolate
- Put into the fridge for at least 1 hour
Whit a nice wrap you have an excellent customized Belgium chocolate bar for your loved ones.