How to Prepare Chocolate Molds?
To have a perfect result it is extremely important to prepare the mold.
- For the first use, fill them with chocolate and let dry.
- Remove the chocolate (you can always re-use this chocolate).
- The mould will be greasy from the cocoa fat.
- Polish the mould with a cotton ball very carefully, the better you polish, the more your praline will shine and the better it will come out of the mould.
- First of all, never wash the moulds with detergent.
- Clean them with clear hot water. The chocolate will melt and you can remove it easily.
- Dry them with a clean kitchen towel.
- Store them in a clean environment.